Read in this sexy home sex story how I made my daughters into active fuckers like me. I enjoyed the cocks of my daughters' husbands.
During college days, I used to talk openly with girls and from there I started holding dicks.
I had become completely young in my body.
My boobs had become bigger and my buttocks had also started appearing.
My voluptuous ass had started to show off and my sexy arms attracted everyone's attention. My thighs had become thick and the roundness of my knees seemed very beautiful to everyone.
I also used to wear skirts from time to time so that people could see my bare knees.
I enjoyed showing off my body.
I used to talk openly with everyone and among my friends I never said anything without talking about cock, pussy, cunt, cunt.
A lot of abuses came out of my mouth and I had become very famous in my group.
She used to talk a lot about cocks and fuck.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100095243667976%2Fvideos%2F843605510475317%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
I was not alone, there were many girls like me.
Some were even ahead of me. She used to talk about sex along with cock.
One day I went to the cinema hall with a boy to watch a movie.
That's where I held a penis for the first time.
We were at the back in the balcony. As soon as it became dark in the hall, he opened the zip of his pants, in the same way I caught hold of his penis and I kept holding it the whole time.
She would also bend down and suck the penis in between.
Then she got up in the middle, went to the bathroom, masturbated the penis and drank the semen.
I masturbated for 3 hours and enjoyed it.
I did this with 3-4 boys in those days.
I got addicted to drinking cock from there itself.
Then I got the chance and started getting fucked; Sometimes from college boys and sometimes from my own family members!
My family members also looked at me with evil eyes and were always waiting for me to catch my dick.
Then I also did not step back and started inserting cock after cock into the pussy!
I started enjoying and while doing all this I became shameless and shameless.
By the time I reached my marriageable age, I had had sex with many people.
Even after marriage, I kept getting fucked by other men and am getting fucked even today.
Meanwhile, I had two daughters, Tabu and Sahira, both of whom have grown up.
Tabu is 21 years old and Sahira is 20 years old. Masha Allah, both are very beautiful, sexy and hot.
I talk openly to both of them; I also talk about fucking and abuse with great love.
I wanted both of them to enjoy their youth like me.
Now look, I am 44 years old but I look only 30-32 years old.
This is not my wonder but the wonder of my penis.
If a woman keeps getting cock after cock, then she always remains young when she gets fucked.
One day when Tabu came home late, I asked - Mother, where were you fucking me for so long, Tabu?
She said- Mother was not fucking me dear, she was shaking the neighbor uncle's penis. There was a delay in that. The penis was not ejaculating at all, but when I sucked it with pleasure for a long time, it ejaculated in my mouth.
I was very happy to hear this and patted her cheeks and said – You did a good thing Tabu, now you have become really young.
Now I had completely opened up to my daughters.
One day I was sitting with a cool young boy.
The door of the room was open and the windows were open.
I called out to Sahira and said – Daughter Sahira, please bring that hair removal razor.
He said to Tabu - Daughter, please bring some massage oil.
By then I had made the boy lie naked on the bed and had covered him with a sheet and was caressing his penis.
The penis had become erect.
When Sahira brought the razor, I removed the sheet from over the boy's penis.
Seeing his erect penis, Sahira said – Oh my God, such a big penis? Whose motherfucking cock is this, mother?
I said- I will tell you this later, first you make it into pieces. I like smooth cock.
She said- I also like smooth cock, Ammi dear!
Sahira made the skirts with great heart.
The penis became completely smooth.
By then Tabu arrived.
Seeing the penis she said – Hi Daiya, it is a very handsome penis! Whose dick is so lovely, Amma Jaan?
I said- This is Tahir, son of my friend Farzana. I had heard about his penis, today I too am holding it for the first time. I want both of you to massage my penis with this oil.
Tabu said – Oh yes… I massage the penis, mother!
Both Tabu and Sahira together started massaging the penis with great love and I started enjoying watching them.
You must be wondering, friends, how did I become so open and so shameless with my daughters?
So the answer is that I have seen Tabu sucking my uncle Jaan's penis.
His daughter was also telling that Tabu also gets fucked by my father.
Similarly, I have seen Sahira licking Shakeel's penis.
Shakeel is my sister-in-law's son.
When I saw that Sahira was licking Shakeel's penis, I also secretly went to her and said very lovingly - You bitch Sahira, put your penis in my mouth too!
Then I also started licking his penis with him.
One day I was sucking my friend's brother-in-law's penis.
It was the afternoon time
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F104382186090549%2Fvideos%2F307943605217419%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Meanwhile, I saw that Tabu was watching me sucking the penis, so I called her with a signal and inserted the penis in her mouth, saying - Now you are also young Tabu. Suck the cock well.
.png)



0 Comments