I did not understand Ricky's words, I shouted in anger. what are you saying Ricky stuttered from the bullying. Please ma'am trust me I didn't want to endanger you, I was missing you so much I was watching the video. I should have been more careful. Please forgive ma'am, Kakuti kept begging, I was feeling a little bad too. Maybe it's not all his fault, I also blamed him. Still angry I said shut up and let me think. After much thought, almost nothing came to mind. I told Ricky that I am going home today, I will think for two days what can be done. Then I will discuss. Delete all videos in front of me.
Ricky did so like a dutiful son. Then I went out. I do not know what time I returned home. Back home I closed the door and slept. He had a severe headache. I don't know when I fell asleep while tossing and turning. I had a terrible dream while sleeping. That teacher is fucking me on the street and people on the street are cheering me on, people in my house are down in shame. I woke up to my mother's call, my mother is saying don't you eat? Bad body? I said that it was a bit of a headache. Mother started talking as usual, the fault of the mobile etc., I did not pay much attention and sat down. Tanmoy has a little talk with him.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100088710880001%2Fvideos%2F618601170354235%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
I pinged Ricky on whatsapp. are you
Yes, tell me.
Are you sure that he got only one video?
yes So if he wants to spread it, we can go to the police in his name?
Ricky kept quiet for a while and made a video call. i caught Said ma'am, look at his bargaining power is very much. We may be able to put him in jail, but if the clip is released, our loss and reputation will be more than his. Then the next day, let's see if he can be persuaded with money. Moreover, he can release the video anonymously or in some other way so that it will be difficult to be caught and in no way will the video look like you have been coerced. It would be better if he could be persuaded rather than that. I couldn't find any more words, I was badly trapped. I should never have agreed to do the video. He was very angry with himself and Ricky.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F61550490653970%2Fvideos%2F850347403329772%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Everything is for you, I hung up the phone. Then I closed it and went to sleep. He did not sleep in anger. I didn't even go to college the next day, how everything was getting mixed up. In the afternoon, when I got a little cold, I sat down to think, but I couldn't find any cool edge. When this happens, I get very angry and headache. Every time I felt like killing Ricky. In the evening I left the hall and went out. I did tuk tuk shopping. A little cold again. I came back and slept talking to Tanmoy. Although there was worry in my head, I fell asleep due to fatigue. When I got up the next morning, my chest pounded. And you have to do something in just one day.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100095440629371%2Fvideos%2F865634631794883%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
But nothing comes to mind, the clock is ticking and my heart rate is increasing. In the afternoon I called Ricky, unable to stay any longer. I asked if you think something? Ricky said ma'am I have lakhs of money in my name I will give it if I can be persuaded. What else is there to do? I hung up the phone. I feel helpless, afraid, if I don't agree, if the video spreads then my life will end. Tears started falling from the eyes. But I could not think of anything. The night passed almost peacefully. In the morning I informed that I will not be able to go to college for two days. I also told another tuiton. Then I made up my mind and left for Ricky's house
At around 10:30 I reached Ricky's house, Ricky opened the door by ringing the bell, his face gesticulating that he had arrived. I moved down towards the drawing and saw the man with his head down doing something on the mobile. Dark complexion, medium height and not as chiseled as Ricky but seemed to have a lean body. I don't know why I was observing like that. He looked up to call Ricky sir. Seeing me, he said with a crooked smile, Hey, come on ma'am why sit down. There is nothing special about the appearance. I sat down and said without pretending what do you want tell me I have to return home soon. Hey, what's in such a hurry, I'll talk slowly, what do you say Ricky?
Riki lowered his face without saying a word.
The gentleman started saying, ma'am my name is Subir. Better to introduce yourself before proceeding. You know I have your Ras Leela videos. I can make it public if I want, but it will ruin both of your lives. If you accept my one condition than that, I will blow up that clip and your secret will go to my pyre with me. I said how much money do you want?
The gentleman again gave a crooked smile and said I don't want money, I want to fuck you.
My head was on fire with anger, I shouted, "You have so much courage, you have no shame in blackmailing the girl of a noble house." I will give you to the police. Subir didn't get excited and said, I don't think you belong to a noble house. If you know what you did with the student, will your parents accept it? And showing the police? Well, I won't make it viral, but I can send it to your mother, father and fiance, have you thought about what will happen?
This one word took away all my courage and I stood low in the field.
Ricky then began to say?
Sir I can give you a lot of money, you leave ma'am? Well ma'am looking very sorry for it? There will be no more or why every day someone like that will be attracted to him.
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
0 Comments