Free Lesbian Girl Having Sex: This story has it all. I went to Goa with my friend to enjoy homosexual sex. I am hot, my friend is hotter than me.
Today again after many years I am present with my sex story Free Lesbian Girl Having Sex.
This incident happened before the lockdown, when my friend and I had gone to visit Goa.
That was the month of October.
As you know I am a lesbian, so I went with my best friend Saloni.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=420&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100090760245683%2Fvideos%2F1303263667229043%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0" width="560" height="420" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
I had taken with me all the things needed for lesbian sex like dildos etc.
This time I had also kept a vibrator for rubbing the pussy with me.
As soon as we reached Goa, we got our booking done at a resort near the beach.
Both of us were quite tired as we had completed the journey by car from Pune to Goa.
Being very tired, I fell on the bed as soon as I entered the room and fell asleep.
Saloni also slept next to me.
Since we had come to have fun, Saloni was not going to sleep.
As soon as he saw me sleeping he saw that I was sleeping with my eyes closed, facing the sky.
He kissed my navel lightly.
I was wearing a jacket and a top that came down enough to cover my boobs.
That's why he was able to see my navel through that top.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=420&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100095351949859%2Fvideos%2F299977195994730%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0" width="560" height="420" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
As soon as Saloni kissed my navel, I refused her – leave it, friend… I am very tired right now. Let us rest for a bit, then let's enjoy.
But she started tickling me and said – My love, let me rub you once, then you will sleep soundly after fatigue.
She was in a mood to not listen to me and was teasing me again and again.
Sometimes she would kiss my navel, and sometimes she would rub my pussy over my clothes.
Her flirtatiousness got me in the mood too and I pulled her towards me.
By the time she could understand anything, I was on top of her.
She started laughing and giggling and started pressing my breasts.
He enjoyed pressing my breasts a lot.
And what about him… You will also enjoy pressing my breasts… Just call me to the mansion sometime, and I will make my life better.
So Saloni was massaging my breasts and I was massaging hers!
She started laughing and moaning but I caught hold of her and started kissing her lips.
Now he understood that once I start, I am not going to stop.
Trying to free himself from me, he said - Hey friend, please wait...he has just come! Let's have some beer and then enjoy.
But where was I going to stop? We were in the mood for sex, on top of that Saloni had set things on fire.
Once I started my program with her, there was no question of stopping.
I took off my jacket, threw it aside and took off my top in one go.
I climbed on him only in bra and jeans.
I removed Saloni's top and threw it away and removed her bra with a jerk.
Both her breasts started bubbling in the open air.
I pounced on her breasts and started sucking both her nipples vigorously one by one.
She started struggling.
Eventually ants started crawling in her pussy too.
I pressed one of her nipples with my lips and pulled it, then she started pressing my breasts with a sigh.
Now she herself was putting one of her breasts in my mouth with her hand and making me suck it.
And as soon as I would press her nipples into my lips, she would pull her milk towards me.
Due to which, pulling her nipples and stretching her entire breast was presenting a very cool sight.
An intoxicating moan would come out of her mouth, which I was finding very attractive.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWasi1%2Fvideos%2F1378721603050138%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
I would also gently nip her nipples with my lips as well as my teeth.
During all this, his eyes were meeting mine, and a feeling of intoxication was spreading.
In the same way, I sucked both the breasts of Saloni in a very sensual manner.
She had become very hot and her actions were showing that now her pussy was asking for cock.
In lesbian sex, there is a thick rubber penis in the name of penis, which has started coming in many types these days.
They also have vibration, which by vibrating in the pussy or ass, gives more pleasure to the person taking the penis.
Saloni now started saying 'Lund-Lund' with her mouth.
I too did not show mercy to her even once, I started stripping her naked for sex as soon as possible.
I pulled off his elastic pants in one stroke.
Now only one panty was left on Saloni's body, I pulled that out with my teeth.
Sister Saloni was lying naked in front of me.
On the luxurious bed, a smooth and beautiful girl was lying naked with her clean pussy opened.
Think friends, if you get such a material to fuck… then what will you do!
On top of that, Saloni was very horny and was tempting me too by pressing her breasts.
She showed an erotic scene by putting one of her fingers in her pussy and putting it in her mouth and licking the juice of her pussy.
I too did not think much and became naked; Took off all his clothes in one fell swoop and threw them away.
After that I opened my bag and quickly took out the belted dildo from it and tied it on my waist.
Tying the fake penis around my waist, I climbed on her and started kissing Saloni vigorously.
Saloni was also suddenly horny and had become completely hot.
She was also supporting me. She was masturbating while holding the penis tied around my waist with her hand.
Then as soon as I started sucking her nipples vigorously, she became sensual and became uncontrollable.
I bit both her nipples with my teeth and turned them red.
While licking and kissing Saloni, I slowly started moving down and touched the navel.
.png)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 Comments